The multichannel campaign management (MCCM) market comprises vendors that seek to orchestrate company communications and marketing offers to customer segments across channels, such as websites, mobile, social, direct mail, call centers and email. Capabilities include:
- Basic campaign management includes functions for segmentation, campaign creation, campaign workflow and campaign execution.
- Advanced analytic functions include predictive analytics and campaign optimization.
- Advanced execution functions include loyalty management, content management, event triggering, and real-time offer management in inbound and outbound environments.
- Digital marketing capabilities include ad management, content marketing, mobile and social marketing, Web, and email marketing. Digital marketing extends the marketing process through channels such as the Web, email, video, mobile and social applications, point-of-sale terminals, interactive TV, and digital signage and kiosks.
- MCCM offerings may also integrate marketing offers and leads with sales for execution in B2B and business-to-consumer (B2C) companies.
IBM, SAS, Teradata, Oracle, Adobe & Salesforce are in the leader's quadrant of "Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management : 2015" report.
Note: Source Gartner